- Gallardo, Wright lead U.S. U-17s in rout of England
- Red Bulls Notes: Henry to possibly stay on beyond 2014, Petke to visit Europe, and more
- Revolution share glowing praise for retired Reis
- Whitecaps deal Knighton to Revolution
- Match Highlights: U-17 Portugal 2, U-17 USMNT 1
- NCAA unveils locations for 2014-17 College Cups
- UCL Rewind: Dortmund pull off late heroics, Neymar shines vs. Celtic, and more
- Sounders ship Rosales to Chivas USA in exchange for Bowen, No. 2 allocation ranking
- Projecting the USMNT January camp roster
- Soccer Wednesday: Your Running Commentary
- MLS invites 50 seniors to 2014 adidas Player Combine
- Bayern’s Green replaces Robben in Club World Cup squad
Author Archives: Michael Kline
Juventus and AC Milan highlight this weekend’s action, with the champions looking to eclipse Roma and go top of the table with a victory on Sunday.
André Villas-Boas will be looking for his first victory against his former club on Saturday morning, when Tottenham welcome Chelsea to White Hart Lane.
The Manchester and Rome Derbies are the major headlining match-ups in a busy week of soccer action on TV this weekend.
The international break has come and gone, and the world’s top leagues return to action this weekend, with Bayern Munich, Arsenal, and Juventus all playing in must-see matches.
It’s that time again! The major European leagues are disrupted by the international break this weekend, which means World Cup Qualifying takes center stage. Continue reading
Champions League winners Bayern Munich will face Europa League champions Chelsea in Prague today for the 2013 UEFA Super Cup.
The start of the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League and Spanish La Liga headline this weekend’s soccer action. Continue reading
The David Moyes era at Manchester United will officially begin on Sunday in the Community Shield, where the Red Devils will face FA Cup winners Wigan. Continue reading
An exciting weekend is upon us, when multiple European leagues, including the German Bundesliga, start their 2013/14 seasons. Continue reading