- Transfer Deadline Day Rewind: Man United sign Falcao, Blind; Welbeck joins Arsenal; and more
- TFC reject QPR bid for Defoe
- SBI MLS Player of the Week: Gyasi Zardes
- Mid-Day Ticker: Rossi needs knee surgery again; Iniesta out of Spain squad; and more
- SBI MLS Rookie of the Week: Tommy Thompson
- Gall, Martir replace Thompson, Turner for U-20 USMNT training camp
- Green joins Hamburg on season-long loan
- Transfer Deadline Day: SBI Live Commentary
- SBI MLS Team of the Week: LA Galaxy
- USL Pro Week 24: A Look Back
Author Archives: Michael Kline
Juventus and AC Milan highlight this weekend’s action, with the champions looking to eclipse Roma and go top of the table with a victory on Sunday.
André Villas-Boas will be looking for his first victory against his former club on Saturday morning, when Tottenham welcome Chelsea to White Hart Lane.
The Manchester and Rome Derbies are the major headlining match-ups in a busy week of soccer action on TV this weekend.
The international break has come and gone, and the world’s top leagues return to action this weekend, with Bayern Munich, Arsenal, and Juventus all playing in must-see matches.
It’s that time again! The major European leagues are disrupted by the international break this weekend, which means World Cup Qualifying takes center stage. Continue reading
Champions League winners Bayern Munich will face Europa League champions Chelsea in Prague today for the 2013 UEFA Super Cup.
The start of the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League and Spanish La Liga headline this weekend’s soccer action. Continue reading
The David Moyes era at Manchester United will officially begin on Sunday in the Community Shield, where the Red Devils will face FA Cup winners Wigan. Continue reading
An exciting weekend is upon us, when multiple European leagues, including the German Bundesliga, start their 2013/14 seasons. Continue reading
A heavy dose of MLS, Liga MX and the Brazilian Série A will keep you glued to your television’s this weekend. Continue reading
A few tasty preseason friendlies highlight this weekend’s soccer action, with a Champions League final rematch in the German Super Cup taking center stage. Continue reading