US Soccer unveil new USMNT and USWNT away kit

USMNTAwayKit2014-1 (USSoccer)

By DAN KARELL

When the U.S. Men’s and Women’s National Teams take the field in their new away uniforms, there’s no doubt that everyone will notice them.

Early Tuesday, U.S. Soccer unveiled the new away kit for both national teams that features a bright and bold red, white, and blue jersey paired with red socks and red shorts. The uniform will be worn by the USMNT for the first time in their friendly match on Wednesday against Mexico in Phoenix.

According to U.S. Soccer and Nike, who designed the kit, the uniform uses a combination of Nike Dri-Fit technology, “burnout” mesh, and laser-cut ventilation to allow for air to flow in and out of the uniform. The uniform also features the lightest-ever Nike Pro Baselayer to help the USMNT players down in Brazil in the hot and muggy weather.

“I really like the new, patriotic colorway,” U.S. Men’s National Team captain Clint Dempsey said in a statement. “It’s a distinctive design that looks great on the pitch. They will serve us well as we head into a competitive group.”

The kit is made from fabric that is made itself from recycled materials. The shorts are 100 percent recycled polyester, the jersey is 96 percent recycled polyester, and the socks are 78 percent polyester.

Unlike the home kit for the World Cup, the away kit features a “crew-neck” collar and on the inside of the kit, a pennant with 13 red and white stripes to represent the original 13 colonies in the United States of America.

In addition to Dempsey and USWNT forward Sydney Leroux, NFL players Andrew Luck and Ndamukong Suh, skateboarders Eric Koston and Sean Malto, track and field gold medalist Allyson Felix, and former USMNT defender Alexi Lalas took part in a jersey photo shoot.

Check out more photos of the new USA away kit below:

USA_AWAY_COLLAR1_PRIDE_large FINAL_AlexiLalasFlag_large USA_AWAY_TURN_large FINAL_SuhFlag_large FINAL_ClintDempseyFullBody_largeFINAL_AndrewLuckFlag_large  FINAL_SydneyLerouxFullBody_large

The kit is already on sale through Nike and USSoccer.com. The authentic jerseys are priced at $149.99 while the replica top is priced at $89.99.

—————-

What do you think of this kit? Do you like the design? Think it looks too corny? Do you plan on buying this top?

This entry was posted in Featured, U.S. Men's National Team, U.S. Soccer, U.S. Women's National Team. Bookmark the permalink.

201 Responses to US Soccer unveil new USMNT and USWNT away kit

1. JayAre says:

Finally amazing colors that aren’t plain just change that hideous logo!

• JayAre says:

Andrew Luck and Suh as the models for the jersey thou? Fail!!

• Stinky Pete says:

So here is my question: Remember when the strip jerseys came out and everyone was complaining that it look like “where’s Waldo” but then we all got used to them. Is that going to happen with these ones? I think these could have been nice if they used the right blue (navy,) and a darker red.

• Andy in Atlanta says:

I think the Waldo’s should have become our kits forever.. they are actually really awesome… it was our chance to have kit identity… Croatia like…

• Kyle Davis says:

Why can’t we just be like every other country with consistent kits. These look like jerseys for Cuba, Costa Rica, or france( the jersey is their flag). These are awful.
          What wrong with white and red hoops and then just blue (like the blue from our flag).
          These are like play-dough bright.

• USAmr says:

I LOVE the Waldo jerseys. They look like our flag. And a crowd of people wearing them together looks great! I agree with you Stinky Pete that the blue from our flag would have made this jersey better.

• alf says:

I don’t know about the darker red but the navy would been much better at the top.

• The Imperative Voice says:

Is this April Fools? It’s awful. Looks like something you’d wear for the Tour de France.

• SwanseaPS says:

+1… I am not a big fan of the blue.. Remember those astro-pops everyone would buy as a kid from the ice cream man?

• CS says:

Blaine Edwards and Antoine Merriweather say: “Hate-it!”

• JH says:

Agreed. This is a pretty awful jersey. I don’t know which is worse, the 1994 kit or this one (I am leaning to this one because it looks like a Popsicle). Also our flag is not a tricolor, that is for France and Russia, not us. I have not seen the official home color. Please let it not be this ugly.

• michael f. sbi Mafia Original says:

HIDEOUS. Embarrassing. First, the colors are not in the right order. We’re wearing the france flag. Second, there’s no style to it. Ugh.

• bryan says:

not in the right order but it is for France? that would require vertical blocks of color. if anything, it’s the inverse of the Dutch flag or maybe we are paying homage to Yugoslavia’s flag?

• Kyle Davis says:

• nic d "the tx 2 stepper" says:

1st reaction … Lovely idea. Wrong execution!

I really love, Love, LOVE the Tri-Color jersey but the colors should always, Always, ALWAYS be the same as “Old Glory”!

Additional thoughts …

Article I – The “Kit”

I. The colors are in the wrong order! Red, White and Blue
      2. We got a lot of things from France BUT “THEIR COLOURS” are NOT “OUR COLORS”. The Red is “flaming” and the Blue lacks the boldness, solidity and gravity of the Navy
      3. The shorts should be WHITE or NAVY. PERIOD!

Article II – The Crest

1. The mono-Crest is a tremendous upgrade. It should be Wht/Slv on a RED background or even Wht/Slv or possibly a high contrast Red/Wht on a Navy background
      2. The centennial crest is better! There has been no USSF crest that is its equal.
      3. The CREST is more important than your Logo

Article III – The Brands (USSF and Nike)

1. Nike should treat it as a distinct privilege to partner with the USSF. They can honor the partnership with a full onslaught of American Soccer gear informing the public (while earning a pretty penny I might add) about a piece of our rich sporting history.
      2. A Full line of their Pro Level and Jr. Level shoes in the US colorway would be a huge Huge HUGE show of support and actually compliment the kit that they need to sale.

If I could find the Nike Tiempo Legend V’s in a Red/Wht/Blue/Slv colorway I would buy them TODAY!
      Hell I would buy a special collectors edition of the Nike Mercurial Vapor IX’s if they had a special colorway for the US

3. NIKE, you are an American company! Show your countrymen some love!

Sorry for the RANT!

• LeaveAReply says:

i will say this though, this jersey and that color combination probably wont appeal to american men. I’ll probably buy this one. I’m guessing we’ll have the most distinctive jerseys in brazil

• Brad says:

April fools, right? RIGHT?

• CeezNYRB says:

Hey, I tried rallying people here on SBI to write US Soccer emails and fill up their inbox with our displeasure of switching away from the Centennial crest. No one really cared to follow through.

It’s easy to say you want change but no one wants to lift a finger to make it happen. “Let someone else do the work” seems to be the M.O.

• Stinky Pete says:

Who is that big guy? Is he our new centerback? We all know Omar is not playing so great, so this guy must be his replacement. And who is the guy who isn’t wearing any pants? New right back to replace Evans?

2. BFT says:

Um…April fools?

• CorkSoccer says:

I hope…

• bb says:

The only joke is this kit. we officially have the ugliest jerseys at the world cup. A golf polo and a jockey’s uniform. Glad I have the Centennial jersey.

• KingGoogleyEye says:

“The ugliest”? Not even close. You’ve forgotten or haven’t seen Mexico’s Power Ranger (home) and Charlie Brown sweater (away) kits: link to footyheadlines.com

• KingGoogleyEye says:

Dishonorable mentions: Cameroon and Japan.

PS. Looks like multiple teams will wear all-whites: USA, England, and Uruguay.

• William the Terror says:

Has to be. Look at the crest. The bottom stripes are blue. Everything on the crest is blus.

• William the Terror says:

Okay, so the bottom stripes are always blue on the crest. But the top is generally read, as are the U and the A. This crest is all blue. Very weird. But, apparently, this is the real away jersey. Shameful.

• PTM9 says:

I really hope this is a prank. It’s painful to look at, and the crest is grotesque.

Should we start a petition on whitehouse.gov for a recall of shirt? It may cause traffic accidents as people may try to gouge out their eyes while driving if they see a pedestrian with this shirt on.

I wouldn’t wear this repulsive garment if you paid me $150.

• PTM9 says:

I just noticed on nike’s site if you zoom on the collar, the shirt is made in Sri Lanka. Very patriotic, Nike.

• STKohls says:

US soccer sent me a form to order one of these, and I replied thanking them for the great April Fool’s day prank.

• michael f. sbi Mafia Original says:

Sadly, I doubt you get that many athletes wearing an April Fools joke. Ugh.

• CeezNYRB says:

The FULL kit is not bad, really. People were disgusted with the Waldo kits at first. As it turned out, it seems to have been the favorite among most fans.

1) Waldo
      2) Centennial
      3) Bomb Pop

…in my opinion.

• JH says:

I didn’t like the Waldo kits either, but now they look great compared to the Bomb Pop kit. Centennial is still the best though.

• Ali Dia says:

link to ftw.usatoday.com

No, but this is. The defining moment of Marvell Wynne’s unforgettable career. I love that man.

3. evan says:

APRIL FOOLS!

4. THomas says:

I love them. This better not be an April Fools.

5. iggy says:

this one could grow on me. It’s quite different..

6. Hopper says:

At first glance, it looks like Luck isn’t wearing any pants.

7. Pedro says:

Not a fan at first glance but I like it more as you see the red carry through to the shorts and socks. Overall, not bad.

• RB says:

Agree the red socks improve it. Definitely lessens the bomb pop look, overall. And the Russian flag look.

Of course, if they’d used the right blue, then they’d have to confront the Tommy Hilfiger effect that would create.

All in all, though, this for me is a swing and a miss by Nike for strike 2. Is there a date for the new 3rd kit? Please say there’s going to be a new 3rd kit…

• John says:

I agree, I dig it as a kit, not as much as just a shirt

• Rowsdower says:

My thoughts as well.

8. Landon Klinsmann says:

Will this European flag look make us play “total football” like the Dutch or surrender like the French?

9. Lu says:

Just in time for Captain America The Winter Soldier

10. Petedela says:

Why is it blue (royal?), and not navy blue?

• RB says:

Because if it were the correct navy blue, this jersey would look Tommy Hilfiger and the new preppie makeover of the team would be completed, especially in light of the all-white polo with collar of the 1st jersey.

Alternative answer: because Nike still have no clue what they’re doing with our national team kits.

• user222 says:

no matter what blue color they use it already looks like the Tommy H. look. ….it is the wrong red too…

it almost look like a club jersey….

the blame goes to Sunil Giulati and USSF.. they just take the money and ignore Nike screwing up US soccer tradition/reputation…. just take a look at that juvenile crest… it seems Nike is proud of it….

Nike wouldn’t never do this to Brazil… but again, there is no overseeing from the USSF.

• RB says:

“it almost look like a club jersey”

Yes another thought I had right off was that that broad white stripe across the mid-section looks intentionally made for a sponsor’s logo…

• RB says:

Third answer: because they REALLY wanted the team to look like this French cyclist… link to fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net

11. Flagermunsen says:

France called, they want their flags back.

12. Sankt Pauli! says:

Atrocious!

Please, for the love of god, don’t buy these shirts!

• Increase0 says:

Don’t worry. It’s not happening. Nike deserves to lose this contract. These are lolipop terrible.

• Ryan Nanez says:

Nope, buying multiple ones :)

• John says:

I might buy one just because everyone is complaining so much about them. In 10 years it’ll be cool to have like the 94 world cup ones.

• Increase0 says:

Ohhhh, good point. But are they ugly enough? If that is your goal, its gotta be super ugly.

• KingGoogleyEye says:

It was and never will be cool to have the 1994 jerseys. It might be funny, or demonstrate dedication to curating a museum of atrocities, but never cool.

13. Duke says:

I hope its an April fools joke cause that is the butt ugliest one yet

14. Duke says:

Must have paid Dempsey and Sid a lot to model that crap

15. Kodi says:

I keep seeing comparisons to a bomb pop….can’t say i disagree.

• Increase0 says:

Barsca had a shirt like this. Nike just ripped off the lolipop idea. So they took a bad idea… and somehow made it worse.

16. paul says:

Rocket Pops!

• Horsewhistle says:

Inverted Turbo Rocket Popsicles. Exactly what I was thinking.
      Now i will be serving them at my WC viewing party, feel free to stop by.

Since we look like a bunch of Popsicles, maybe my toddlers will take a liking to the team.

17. Felix says:

The celebrity pics in the jerseys are cool – but I don’t care for the uniform.

18. Camb says:

I’m pretty sure Clint Dempsey has never heard of the word “color way,” that has ad exec written all over it!

• Jerrod says:

That’s a pretty common term for sneakers and cleats, I’m sure he has.

• AcidBurn says:

Audio link or it didn’t happen.
      Come on, we all know that this is PR speak and Dempsey never said that ***t.

• Tony in Quakeland says:

““I really like the new, patriotic colorway. It’s a distinctive design that looks great on the pitch. They will serve us well as we head into a competitive group.”

I’m sure he didn’t say a word of any of this…

19. chuck says:

Arrrgh on first glimpse it looks like Luck has NO pants

20. Stinky Pete says:

I think the design isn’t bad (not great either), but my biggest complaint is that it is the wrong color of blue. Look at the pictures where someone has the American flag and you can clearly see this is the wrong color of blue. Even the red isn’t a dark enough red. It would be a great uniform for Costa Rica.

21. Adam M. says:

It reminds me of the old Pepsi can.

22. KingGoogleyEye says:

I like them. Certainly better than the nondescript, England-copying, golf-inspired, all white home kit, but not quite as shocking to the yes as the former Where’s Waldo hoops. I worry that there is too much red though—not in the shirt, but in the whole kit.

I think it will look really good on the team as a whole when they take the field—and Bomb Pops are awesome!

23. Maykol says:

I like it better than the all white, but i really really miss the hooops

24. squirt-lover says:

After absorbing the brashness of them, I kinda like the bold statement it makes.

Let’s all hope that the “burnout” material they used is the not what we do in group play this summer.

25. EspinDOHla says:

How do you say “No thanks” in Russian?

26. Matt says:

Oops, copy error…don’t worry, I corrected it:

“I really like the new, patriotic colorway,” U.S. Men’s National Team captain Clint Dempsey was forced to say in a statement, while Nike representatives lurked menacingly behind him, ready to club his knees if he strayed from the script, “It’s a distinctive design that looks great on the pitch. They will serve us well as we head into a competitive group.”

• Nate Dollars says:

seriously, “colorway”? who at nike approved this copy for a player’s testimonial? it’s not even a word that will resonate with most people.

27. ILF4Life says:

“The kit bears a striking resemblance to the Bomb Pop popsicle sticks found in many ice cream trucks in suburban and urban America.”

28. KenC says:

O boy, a sideways french flag. This is an April Fool’s joke, right?

29. thegazelle says:

Totally into it. Diggin the 70s Evil kneval Elvis vibe. Amurica, Hell Yah!

• JH says:

That is right on. If that is what they were trying for, then they nailed it. This is kind of poetic because escaping the group of death could be similar to an Evil kneval daredevil feat.

30. chuck says:

I love it. wish that is had a little signature somewhere, like don’t tread on me.

31. A.S. says:

All I have to say is: Vive La France!!!

32. Analyst/Therapist says:

At least we’ll only have 3 games at the WC to trot out these debacles. Then I can just try to ignore them for 2015

33. OB Rick says:

April Fools?

34. John says:

I hope the Invisible Man in the third picture shows up in Brazil. We need some goals.

35. reignman says:

I like these a lot more than the home kits, at least these have a bit of personality and flair to them. I get why people may not like them but its better than being boring.

36. Dc says:

I would bet 5K that nike wrote that quote for Dempsey. I would love to hear what he really thinks.

37. byrdman says:

why is it when we like something, the centennial jerseys, they are a one and done. But when we hate something, it just continues, and evolves into worse and worse. I Just got used to the Waldo jerseys.

Personally, i would like to establish one basic look, and stay with it. But that’s not how you sell jerseys. That is the problem here.

38. Mike in Austin says:

“Early Tuesday, U.S. Soccer unveiled the new away kit…. The uniform will be worn by the USMNT for the first time in their friendly match on Wednesday against Mexico in Phoenix, Ariz.”

At least US Soccer is finally admitting that we are playing an away game in Arizona on Wednesday night.

39. Al_OC says:

Not a fan, but it does look good on Leroux.

40. Derrek says:

I really like them. I would buy one, but can’t afford it at that price.

41. AcidBurn says:

Hope everyone bought the hoops or centennial, because the WC kits are just awful. The WC 10 kits (and the alternate red with the sash) was even better than this.

Worst kits in the past 5 years, easily.

On the other hand, I have a strange craving for a bomb pop every time I look at the jersey.

42. Dc says:

BRING BACK THE CHARCOAL!
    link to piccoloniccolo.com

• bb says:

My favorite away jersey color

• bryan says:

that jersey was great. along with the Copa America 2007 blue/white pinstripe jersey. and of course the all white Centennial.

• Falls City Outlaw says:

I LOVED the 07 Copa. Such a waste to only use it once, let alone at a prestigious tourney to which we sent our B- team.

• bryan says:

totally agree. im glad i bought one when i did. i even got Dempsey put on there even though he wasn’t there.

43. Brad says:

I think it looks too much like Croatia…. just my shock first impression.

I like how different it is though. Something I’d throw on to day-long on the 4th for sure.

• John says:

When I think of Croatia, i think of there red checkered kits

• Increase0 says:

I love the red Checkers they look really good on the field.

Maybe these will look better in motion… prolly not though.

44. RustyRaccoon says:

My wife saw it and immediately said “its a pepsi jersey.” My brother thought more of the Rocket Pop popsicles. I just think it is ugly but hope it will grow on me.

45. Arthur says:

I really enjoy sports fashion. These might be the ugliest USA jerseys I’ve ever seen. Ridiculous. Offensive. Objectionable. Could it be an April Fool’s Joke? Let’s hope.

46. nic d "the tx 2 stepper" says:

1st reaction … Lovely idea. Wrong execution!

Personally I love, Love, LOVE the Tri-Color jersey but the colors should always, Always, ALWAYS be the same as “Old Glory”!

47. espada says:

That kit reminds me of those firecracker popsicles.

48. KingGoogleyEye says:

For all those complaining about these kits, you should know that this was the second choice: link to dailymail.co.uk

49. RBNY says:

Blues and reds should be switched. I guess they were attempting to make the kit positionally similar to the flag, but the colors are off anyway. I love that they chose to mute the crappy crest, at least it won’t be as prominent unless you look closely.

50. Chris says:

If ya don’t like it, don’t buy it!

Simple as that. No need to cry and whine and act like the world is ending. We have more importing things to worry about than a jersey.

• JH says:

Its not about buying it. When you wait four years to see your team in the World Cup again you don’t want to watch them wearing a crap kit.

51. Joamiq says:

I would have been fine with these if they had used the blue from the US flag instead of the blue from the Russian flag.

• evan says:

the thing is that Nike has paid professionals pushing this crap on us. what kind of moron thought this was a good idea? and you bet your ass i won’t buy one, but i still have to watch my favorite athletes wearing this crap at the World Cup…

52. bryan says:

this probably looks so good because the home jersey is so lame. but i think the way this one works into the shorts and socks makes it look very sharp. hopefully they just wear these and skip the home jerseys.

53. soccerhorn says:

April Fools!

54. Brad says:

April fools, right?

55. GW says:

Good April Fools article.

They do look like popsicles or oil filters.

• KingGoogleyEye says:

GW: Oil filters? I’ve changed the oil in my cars many times, yet I have no idea what you mean. Different kind of oil?

56. InkedAG says:

They’re so ugly, they’re cute!

57. AMPhibian says:

Meh. I just don’t understand why it’s not a big deal for Nike to keep changing our national colors. Use the colors that are on the flag, please. The red and blue are both much lighter on the jersey, why not go with robin egg blue and cherry?

58. Twomilerule says:

Great the Russian flag!

59. Jacknut says:

It’s great that Nike employes heroin addicts. I just wish they kept them in the executive suite where they belong and not designing uniforms.

60. Mike R says:

FUGLY!!!!!

There’s already an article on USA today on how it looks like a rocketship popsicle

61. blokhin says:

this actually looks like the flag of Crimea…

• user222 says:

Putin is Nike majority share holder… it seems…

for real… it a Nike designer doesn’t even know what the colors of a the US flags are, what business of their is to design anything USA?

who are these people, are they from, china, taiwan?

Im glad to save $300 dollars on a Home shirt that looks like Englandls and on a Away shirt that looks like France’s.

62. Techskillz416 says:

I’m loving these Left over Russian Olympic Hockey Jerseys!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s earth day EVERYDAY when you recycle!!!!! We are the world…..We are the Children!!!!

63. Clevelandfc says:

Google Russian flag, go to images, and bingo there you have it.

64. RealMenChewGum says:

Costa Rica is sending two teams to the WC this year!

65. WxELFxW says:

All we had to do with this kit is make the blue darker and add white stripes to the red area… BAM!!! Instantly better!

66. Sheriff Bart says:

The kit is not perfect but I don’t dislike it. Perhaps Nike could give it some more pizazz in the future by adding some eagle wings on the upper chest/sleeves similar to what they do with the Oregon Ducks. OHHHH YAAAAA! I will at least buy an away jersey. No way on the mundane home jersey though.

67. Clevelandfc says:

It is just not the USA. I went to a large Nike store in Atlanta two weeks a go and they had no Soccer gear. Adidas was in the same building and they were loaded. We have the best colors in the world. There are so many great team kits with the US colors, but Nike can not get it right with ours. The US is NOT royal blue!

68. Donnie Bones says:

Domino’s Pizza shirts. Not good.

69. +bottlcaps says:

I’m sorry but the red,white and blue in that pastern remind me too much of the French Flag “Viva La France!” I am sure that the rest of the world watching will think the same thing.

We have to get out of the mindset (from too many US sports that have little or no following outside the US) that we are not the only players or team out there..

If you are going to use the RWB then be a little more inventive. Many in the US gave the USMNT “94″ jersey some ridicule, but it got plaudits from countries all around the world.

We have a US FLAG, not US colors. If you are going to use colors that represent the flag, then add some stars for Pete’s sake, or add some red stripes.. We are know for the “Star’s and stripes” not the red, white and blue that by the way are shared by England France and the US, plus about a dozen other countries around the world.

I really think they should FIRE the idiot who came up with the jersey. It’s is a genuine as a 3 dollar bill and as inventive as a knockoff copy.

• KingGoogleyEye says:

Someone—let alone “countries all around the world”—gave the ’94 jerseys “plaudits”? I’ve gotta see a reference for that.

(It was mocked mercilessly in Brazil, where I lived at the time.)

70. hudson says:

I thought the home uniforms were bad until I saw this. These look like pajamas I had in the fifth grade. What the hell is Nike thinking? National team uniforms should have a simple, classic look, is that too much to ask? If Nike is this clueless about uniforms, they should at least crowdsource the jjob, posting different options online that people can vote for. That would be a democratic approach, and likely result in something less horrendous. Call in Puma for a makeover.

71. Roger says:

This is how i feel about them…
    link to t.co

72. Bo says:

I was hoping this was an april fool’s joke.

73. I have a problem with that BLUE. It’s NOT AMERICAN.

74. Brandon says:

Hey Nike: JUST DUMP IT!

75. Andy says:

Epic fail on both the home and away jerseys.

76. El Hombre says:

Anyone know if the waldo’s are still available? Was waiting to see the WC kits and going to go with the waldo.

77. The Garrincha says:

Funny was just talking the other day about nicknames,
    and Super Eagles(Nigeria) versus I guess we got Da Bomb Pops baby!.

78. Soccernst says:

Time to get betsy ross on deuce:
    Here is a mockup of a few ideas being tossed around.

Enjoy.

79. SwerveZ says:

I don’t know why USSF doesn’t let at least one of the jersey designs be from a fan vote? Also, why not let Nike and Under Armor fight it out for best design?

80. Daniel in Chapel Hill says:

I like the design. I say this even though I also dig the hoops and regret that this color presentation invokes the French flag. (nothing on France).

Still, I agree with several commenters above that the U.S. should try to establish a more consistent visual identity. The federation should identify a kit theme and then limit itself to variations within that theme. Consistent usage of Amurrrican colors like navy blue would also be nice.

81. James H says:

I hope these kits are not foreboding our WC performance. If they are, it is going to be a short, miserable summer for US soccer. Both kits absolutely suck, and I wouldn’t pay $5 for either.

Can we not have a shirt/kit to be proud of, folks at Nike?

82. Ray F says:

Well I have to hand it to Nike, I didn’t think anything could look worse than the white kits. It seems like they are actively trying to make bad kits for this summer. Like you actually had to try pretty hard to come up with something worse than the all-whites, and you did, so bravo Nike.
    Trying not to be a hater too… I know a lot of people disagreed but I really liked the red hoops.
    Can we just find a style and stick with it though?
    I’m not a jersey buyer, but is that price typical for soccer jerseys? I find that hilarious both for the cost and the lack of appeal. I wouldn’t want to wear that around even if it was free.
    A new crest would trump any jersey design though. C’mon US Soccer get on that.

83. Kodi says:

I went and looked at all the home and away kits for all teams for the WC. I have to say the bomb pop kit has kind of grown on me. It is quite unique and jumps out when compared to some of the others. I have to say though, the all white kit is amongst my least favorites. I really like the Germany away kit, both France kits, both Australia, and Portugal’s away.