Video: Kevin Hart visits Manchester City

This entry was posted in Must-See Videos, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Video: Kevin Hart visits Manchester City

1. john says:

what a knob

2. CL says:

it’s officially: there’s only one team in Manchester.

3. Michael F. SBI Mafia Original says:

Tool. Go back to your shed.

4. Ian says:

Painful to watch, as expected, but I did appreciate his non-BS answer to her question: “Are you a football fan?”… “No, I’m not.” A lot of American celebrities make up a story about supporting a team and blah blah blah, but not this guy. Good for him.

5. Maykol says:

Ride along was awful, but his standup is fu(kin hilarious

6. Chicagobanksy says:

I thought dude treated it like he would any other sport. Which is a huge sign of respect. Some of you guys are way to sensitive.

• CeezNYRB says:

My thoughts exactly.

The man is not pretending to know anything. I think he is clearly making an effort to understand the game. Idk where all the hate and hostile comments are coming from.

• Slick Futbol 7 says:

The guy is a tool, maybe you are too sensitive to realize it.

• CeezNYRB says:

Hmm…I’m “too sensitive” to realize it. So, I’m “TOO SENSITIVE” to realize he is a tool. Too sensitive. Ok yeah, I totally see how that makes sense now.

And just for schnitzengiggles, please explain how he’s a tool.

7. give it up to the Black man says:

anyone saw him on BBC BREAKFAST? he was so damn funny.

Made props to him even though Ride Along sucks and I hated SOUL PLANE. but he works hard, extremely hard and success is worthy of him.

link to youtube.com

8. give it up to the Black man says:

more AMERICAN celebrities should do this. it’s quite funny. Imagine say Hugh Grant going to a NBA game

9. inkedAG says:

I thought this was fun.

10. TheFrenchOne says:

i don’t really follow his stand up or movies, but i thought this was fine and kinda funny.

11. Drewbles says:

They should have just put him in a room with Micah Richards and just hit record.

For those of you that don’t know, even though I’m not a City fan, I do subscribe to their Youtube channel as it is by far the best of any major team that I have seen. Micah Richards is basically the class clown on ManCity, and he shows up in more videos than team sheets.

• yoyo gotti says:

ELABORATE please

honestly didn’t know he was still at the club. when did he lose the captaincy?

• Drewbles says:

I don’t know anything about his captaincy, as I said I’m not a ManCity fan. As for what I mean, just go to the channel and search the videos using his name. I think one of the top ones is where he makes the photographer at an advertisement shoot think that he injured himself.

12. kev says: