Bradley discusses what makes Stabæk special

BobBradleyEgypt3 (Reuters)

This entry was posted in Americans Abroad, European Soccer. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Bradley discusses what makes Stabæk special

1. Kosh says:

I loved that. So proud of you Bob. Dude even have Jose Mourinho doubling as a goal keeper coach (51 sec. in…I keed, I keed the boring Chelsea).

Seriously though, as small as this move may seem to some, this is huge for American soccer (or as BB so well put it in the video – football :) ). Good luck Bob and I’ll try my very best to catch as many of your team’s games as I can from back home, sir. We’re rootin’ for you.

2. Maykol says:

Oooooor it could be that most of the players are under 23. Looks like bob will be coaching a youth team

3. Petter Harsem says:

This video is just a part of a longer interview that will be released in the coming days. Everyone that want to find out more about Stabæk, and maybe follow us a bit throughout the coming season, should have a look at this tread at our discussion board: link to stabaek.no

• Yevgeniy says:

Petter, what was the reaction of most fans to this appointment?

• wood chip zip says:

Stabaek’s website needs an English translation button and shop prices in $ if we are to support the team. Egyptian translation would probably be a good idea too.

• Ian says:

Chrome will translate any page for you, and there are myriad currency converters all over the web. xe.com is one.

4. Robert says:

Hmmm. After that video I’m not sure it’s a good move. Crazed fans with flares climbing over each other to storm the pitch? Didn’t Bobbo get enough of that in Egypt? Good luck, though!

• TomM says:

And then everyone realizes they’re in Norway.

• Falsify says:

Those fans rushing the field looked much less intimidating than a college (american) football game where half the stadium rushes the field. Don’t be silly.

5. Stir Crazy says:

I wonder what players he’ll be bringing in.

Some Americans and Egyptians perhaps.

Could be exciting

6. ASA says:

This has to work. Maybe not a championship in the first year but something respectable. Bob is in my opinion the hope of American futbol coaches, who find it hard to be respected well because they’re American. Good Luck to Bob. Hoping a move to a bigger club in the future.

7. Jeff says:

Ives,

Will Stabaek now be covered in Americans Abroad Weekend Rewinds?

8. KGB says:

I know they lit flares and are rushing the field after being promoted.

However, the end of this video makes it look like the stands are on fire and supporters are running in terror.

La oss opprør!

9. mike says:

looked like Bob running out on the field with the rest of the pitch stormers at the end of the vid!

Go, Bradley! Represent!

10. josh says:

Crap. I was hoping he was going to take over the Redskins.

11. Smith says:

That’s a great picture of Bob. He looks he’s visiting from the 23rd century, when everyone is bald and wears one piece jump suits.

• Rocco says:

Hey Smith, Why the hatred? The guy is a great coach and even better human being.
      And you are probably going to a One Direction concert tonight wishing you were important like BB.

12. happyjuggler0 says:

Well at least they have good coffee.