A day in the life of Herculez Gomez (Part 1)

Herculez Gomez

This entry was posted in Americans Abroad, Featured, U.S. Men's National Team. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to A day in the life of Herculez Gomez (Part 1)

1. anti-TimVickery says:

i gotta say, robbie rogers as a fashion aesthete or connoisseur is totally overrated. the big Herc in the above pic totally shows how to wear a pink..by pairing it with its presumed opposite, a male athletic shirt. Herc displays both a metrosexual lack of fear of color and old time rugged masculinity (the beard…and the aforementioned male athletic shirt)

2. Andrew In Tally says:

He goes to Dennys in Mexico. He’s American. No doubt about it. Hope he scores some goals in the upcoming matches.

• GW says:

I wonder what the USMNT nutritionists think.

• Al_OC says:

Nothing wrong with what he ordered. It looked like egg whites and turkey bacon to me.

• Old School says:

The only issue?

-Those aren’t egg whites.
          -That isn’t real turkey.
          -That definitely isn’t bacon.

Lord only knows what substance they actual use for those dishes.

• bryan says:

that’s all i saw too. looked very healthy and hearty.

• George Baldwin says:

Yeah, dude needs to talk to DeRo about that. You can do it when you are young, but now that Herc is in his 30s he needs to take better care of himself.

• MikeG says:

I remember I spent a week in Mexico..driving towards the USA I was SOOOO happy to find a Circle K…SLURPEE…BEEF JERKY

3. Jon says:

Massive steak. ‘Murica.

4. Dan says:

HE ORDERED EGG WHITES AND TURKEY BACON. MOVE ALONG NOW

5. Alex says:

US and Santos Laguna defender???

6. bryan says:

“no kids…that i know of”

hahahahahahahaha i love this guy. great video.

7. pjsmoov says:

Maybe my favorite national team player. It’s impossible not to like Herc.

8. ChiPersianFilipino says:

Apart from Dempsey and Bradley, this guy is one of my favorites!

9. Michael F. SBI Mafia Original says:

He’s a good guy. I love his effort on the field, always running, helping out on defense, never gives up. I don’t follow the Mexican league, should I? I was under the impression he was used as a sub mostly this past season, is that true?

• Edwin in LA says:

You probably should as far as the teams where our guys play….that being Santos with Herc and occasionally our U-20s guy Benji Joya…..they also have Cuevas I think but he has yet to dress for them in the main senior squad……but also Puebla where Beasley has not only revived his career but become a great dangerous wing threat as well as the never going away Michael Orozco-Fiscal former 2008 Beijing Olympics defender who did get a red card vs Nigeria SMH….Tigres who has Jose Francisco Torres, and that is about it….there’s some young players in America…..Ventura Alvarado who has gotten some time in league and the recent Copa Mx which played it’s 2nd version this Spring….

I also of course will tell you to watch Toluca….they have Joe Corona and Edgar Castillo of the current USMNT pool….as well as Greg Garza former U-20s Left Back as well as about 3 other former youth players of the USMNT youth ranks…one of them was a Chivas USA academy product…Alex Guido stands out the most from a former U-17 team I remember seeing…

10. Edwin in LA says:

Defender? Seriously who made this video? Gotta give them some grief and ask them to fix that….such an easy fix too

11. Raymon says:

Did they censor the parts about what Herc does when the sun sets? Feels like the video is truncated. I enjoyed it but it left me needing more. Now I’ll never know what Torreon is like at night.