Studio 90: Extra Time with Ike Opara

This entry was posted in U.S. Men's Olympic Team. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Studio 90: Extra Time with Ike Opara

1. The Quakes sure could use Ike’s set piece prowess since they are having trouble scoring.

2. Ludacris says:

Forget Ike Opara…I want to see some more of Heather Soltis.

3. The Imperative Voice says:

I dunno, she doesn’t seem too into soccer players, or at least Ike. She brings up soccer, Ike starts leaning forward, she meanwhile seems to be seeing how far she can lean back in the chair. Doesn’t scream soccer enthusiast.

4. CroCajun says:

More body language speculation please. Seriously this made my day.

5. abc says:

lol I’m not sure how you got all of that out of the video.
    Opara seemed a bit nervous, he’s not as used to being in the spotlight as some of these other guys (Adu, Shea, Agudelo), but he should get used to it because he’s got a bright future if he can avoid those foot injuries.

6. malkin says:

So if you look on youtube a bunch of her stuff as a reporter at UF comes up, including an interview with Erin Andrews. I’ll tell ya one thing…It’s amazing how much better she looks when she’s next to Ike Opara than she does when standing next to Erin Andrews.

7. ChrisTheLSUTiger says:

No one looks good standing next to Erin Andrews.

8. 2tone says:

Terrence Boyd scored today in his final game before heading out to the Olympic qualifying team. That makes two goals in his last two appearances which brings his totalk up to 14 in Regionalliga West. Looks like he will be in top form for teh Olympic tournamet which makes this offense even more scary good. Can’t wait to see these guys play against Cuba on Thursday.

9. Turgid Jacobian says:

she reminds me of the peppy gum commercial lady? from orbitz or something?

10. marco says:

USSoccer, The only new player named to the final 20-man roster by Porter was Sheanon Williams.