Real Madrid 1, Barcelona 2: Match Highlights

This entry was posted in European Soccer, YouTube Soccer Clips. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Real Madrid 1, Barcelona 2: Match Highlights

1. Alex says:

As an avid Real Madrid supporter I’m embarassed yet again w/Pepe’s
    actions. Marca reporting he will be out soon; hope this is true!

2. Allouez86 says:

Pepe is a disgrace. He always seems more worried about attempting to get someone from the other team sent off than he is about just playing. These teams are both quality, but I don’t get excited about watching when someone like Pepe is being an idiot.

3. timmytwoshoezzz says:

I’m amazed that players continue to flop around on the floor and act like they got shot by a Bosnian sniper. They might get a call on the field, but they look like idiots and they know it’s going to be on video from 7 different angles. Pepe wasn’t even in a dangerous position, he’s practically standing on the touchline.

4. Dillon says:

Another ugly Clasico. I am not sure how much longer I can bare to watch La Liga when the only games that really matter are always offensive displays of petulance.

5. pd says:

I agree that flopping and stomping needs to be eliminated. until we see season long bans for either though I think we’re stuck with it.

Ugly or no, though, that first Barca goal is beyond impressive to me. A header off of a header is something I simply cannot get my head around. What’s more, it almost looked intentional! The positioning, technique, focus and presence of mind was just incredible. I will chose to focus on that.

6. pd was wrong says:

oh wait, I just watched the replay from another angle. It was “only” an amazing single header from Puyol, the first guy didn’t make contact. nevermind.

7. wilyboy says:

Agreed. How can anyone call themselves an athlete and be this toxically obnoxious?

8. T says:

Agreed, the rivalry alone has become watered down of the last few years. All the players do is foul each other, and there is more complaining then actual playing. La Liga is a two team league, I actually find more entertainment in the Manchester Derby than the SuperClasico.

9. Dillon says:

The first Barcelona goal was also horrible marking by Real Madrid.

10. jon says:

looks like literally no one was marking puyol on that header, as he appears to come out of nowhere. of all the players not to mark on a set piece…