Must-See Video: U.S. National Teams in 2011

This entry was posted in U.S. Men's National Team, U.S. Women's National Team, U.S. Youth National Teams. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Must-See Video: U.S. National Teams in 2011

1. THomas says:

eeeeeeeeeeh…I dunno about must see. More of a look at what the future could hold then the year of 2011.

No Women’s World Cup, No real Gold Cup higlight…not really a retrospect of 2011. I’ve give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they didn’t have rights to those videos.

Still decent and makes me excited about the future of US Soccer.

2. Mike Caramba says:

I think we need more categories for videos than “Must-See”. Maybe “Recommended Viewing”, “Somewhat Interesting”, and “Probably Not Worth Your Time But I’m Going To Post It Anyway”?

3. Alex G says:

Well we can only go up from here, 2011 wasn´t the best year for USSOCCER, I´m hoping for a much better 2012, good luck US.

4. JD says:

How does that not include Wambach’s header vs. Brazil? Is it a rights issue? Cause that clearly was the US Soccer highlight of 2011.

5. John says:

enough with the “must-see”, sbi. thank you.

6. PCFC says:

Damn. Why do all comments sections turn into a whine-fest? It was a very enjoying video. Thanks for sharing.

7. abc says:

Really? You can’t just broadcast any video footage you want, there are rights issues.

8. abc says:

I’m not sure why everyone who complains EVERY FREAKING TIME about the “must see video” name isn’t banned instantaneously.
    These idiots are adding nothing of value to the discussion. They should contact Lionel Hutz, this would be his biggest case since his lawsuit against “The Neverending Story”….

9. away goals says:

No, Money Down!

10. Mike Caramba says:

I vote for an instantaneous ban of anyone that gets way too worked up over readers’ comments.

11. Mike Caramba says:

(To be clear: I’m just kidding. I don’t think you (or anyone else) should be banned from commenting on SBI.)

12. TomM says:

How about: “We tried to polish this turd…have a look”