Must-See Video: All 202 Messi goals for Barcelona

This entry was posted in Must-See Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Must-See Video: All 202 Messi goals for Barcelona

1. Rory says:

Okay, whoever did this has set a new standard… the names of the teams they were scored on and the thing at the top noting what year it was is just fantastic.

2. Peter says:

He is the Best!!! I just wished he would not have scored #24 the way he did! I respect him totally for not being a diver but to deliberately use you hand is worse imo. Plus I hate that Ray Hudson said “if your not cheating your not trying”. Total BS he just doesn’t ever want to say a bad thing about Messi or Spanish football.

3. Udo says:

76 is great … I mean 77

4. elgringorico says:

That video gave me chills. But the one thing that really stands out is the service. So many beautiful tap passes right onto his left foot

5. fifawitz1313 says:

what a jerk…:-)

6. Johnathan says:

R7 is better, I don’t really see where the argument is. Messi by himself = less than Ronaldo by himself

7. chris says:

wheres the vid with all of the mighty 18 goals hes scored for Argentina?

8. giaco says:

I am fairly certain the man is in concert with the devil himself.

9. Kevin_Amold says:

I don’t see where your argument is. You have an assertion. That’s it.

10. Tom says:

Some say that Messi sold his soul to the evil one for these talents. Worse still, his career suggests that this world is not real, but the daydream of a little boy inventing soccer fantasies without regard for physics or probability.

11. Tom says:

Apparently the dude scored almost a quarter of those career goals in the first ten months of calendar year 2011. That is crazy.

12. Brett says:

I think he’s a Jedi.

13. Aaron says:

Also #19

14. VADCUfan says:

Uh, did you notice the proliferate number of solo runs through entire teams ending in goals? While Ronaldo is excellent 1v1, I just don’t see his balance, agility, ball control, and audacity as matching or exceeding Messi’s. If Messi ever leaves Barca he will command a world record transfer fee, and will deserve it for the quality of his individual and collective impact. Further, Messi is two years younger, and probably has a higher ceiling than R7 in the long run.

15. Emmanuel says:

I don’t agree with this…

I can totally see CR7 playing his high octane football well into his mid 30’s

Messi will in the future will depend on his flawless technique (much like ryan Giggs) and maybe develop will into deeplying play maker or pure out-and-out striker (like Inzaghi) Not sure how he’ll reinvent himself once his agility and speed is gone.