Mexico 1, Brazil 2: Match Highlights

This entry was posted in Match Highlights, Mexican Soccer. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Mexico 1, Brazil 2: Match Highlights

1. Mark says:

honest question: why does the quality the picture for central and south american games suck so bad? i mean, even on espn. i went from the US game to the Mexico, same espn HD channel, world of difference.

2. al17 says:

Mexico scored as many goals as the US did last night.

JA,JA,JA,JA

;O)

3. Abumax says:

Ives, off topic but it has to be said: if Cassano’s first goal against Northern Ireland isn’t a must-see goal then I don’t know what is.

4. Centralscrutinizer says:

Neymar dive (that set up Ronaldinho direct kick and goal) was horrendous.

5. JP says:

That second goal by Marcelo was brilliant. Talking about sticking with a play…

6. vik says:

I don’t know about mexico games, but often games taking place in other countries use local tv crews on the ground and they upload a video feed that most foreign stations pick up. I’m not super familiar with it, but my guess would be the quality of HD equipment for ESPN’s domestic footage would be better than many central and south american network’s equipment.
    Also, HD is a broad term, so there can be noticeably different levels of quality within the HD broadcast definition.

7. vik says:

8. hogatroge says:

How can you call that a dive. Last time I checked, it’s not very easy to completely redirect your momentum midair after leaving the ground unless you have an outside force acting on you.

9. hogatroge says:

Some “highlights.” Don’t show any attempts on goal besides the ones that went in. Don’t show Dani Alves’ ejection. Somehow manage, however, to spend 0:30 of 3:30 on crowd reactions. Ridiculous.

10. wildchild says:

i like how they celebrate their goals. awesome camaraderie.

11. Dudinho says:

I don’t know about you guys but the HD feed on Univision Was fantastic

12. Marco says:

Bad game for El Tri. The defending on Marcelo was comical. They don’t mess around like the USA though, some players will be dropped.

13. Danny says:

Dropped and offered to the Drug Cartels as sacrifice! Marco you are right. Mexico dosent ‘mess around’.

14. Conrad says:

You really didn’t see the dive? Are you a Brasil fan? That was a horrendous dive. Neymar jumped up, stuck his leg out — ever so gingerly — made contact, and rolled around on the ground as if he’d been shot at Omaha Beach. Neymar has wonderful skill, but the more I see of his diving and complaining, the more disappointing he seems.

15. Ronaldo says:

Galvão sounds like he’s on his death bed

16. hogatroge says:

Not a Brasil fan… just massively biased against El Tri…lol.