- Gyau loan not extended by St Pauli, will return to Hoffenheim
- MLS Week 13: Your Running Commentary
- Official: Galaxy introduce Rogers after trading Magee to Fire
- Robben the hero as Bayern edge Dortmund in thrilling UCL Final
- UEFA Champions League Final: Your Running Commentary
- This Weekend’s Soccer on TV
- Magee dealt to Fire for rights to Rogers, who has signed deal with Galaxy
- USMNT Daily Update: Will Klinsmann move Johnson to left wing, and can he afford not to?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
photo by Michael Janosz/ISIphotos.com By FRANCO PANIZO U.S. U-20 men's national team winger Josh Gatt won't soon forget what he just did. Gatt scored his first league goal for Molde FK as he hit the winner in a 2-1 victory … Continue reading
The New York Red Bulls surprised many supporters and maybe even themselves with a tie against English juggernaut, Arsenal. The draw clinched the Emirates Cup for New York beating out Boca Juniors, Paris Saint-Germain and hosts Arsenal for the European preseason prize.
Thierry Henry will face the club that made him a worldwide start today as Henry and the New York Red Bulls take on Arsenal in the final match of the Emirates Cup. The Red Bulls scored a surprising victory over … Continue reading
By CALEB SONNELAND The Houston Dynamo ended Seattle's nine-game unbeaten run in MLS play Saturday night as the two sides slugged out a physical 3-1 Dynamo victory in Texas. Coming off a red card suspension, Brian Ching notched a goal … Continue reading
Photo by Brad Smith/ISIphotos.com By THOMAS FLOYD LANDOVER, Md. – Falling to FC Barcelona in May's Champions League final surely still hurts for Manchester United — it's unlikely that sting will fade any time … Continue reading
The UEFA Champions League final won by Barcelona over Manchester United feels like it was just yesterday, but the reality is an off-season has come and almost gone as the two European giants prepare to do battle in today's … Continue reading
By JOSE M. ROMERO The Philadelphia Union have been one of the biggest stories of the MLS season with its play in the first half of the season. But Friday night at PPL Park just wasn't the second-year club's night. … Continue reading