- Pizarro lifts Bayern to victory over Chivas in testy friendly before MLS All-Star Game
- USWNT to face Mexico in pair of September friendlies
- Americans Abroad: Weekend Preview
- Earthquakes announce Argentine playmaker Perez Garcia as Designated Player signing
- Who is this year’s biggest MLS All-Star Game snub?
- Berhalter claims USMNT player wants to join Crew
- Fire admit to interest in Jermaine Jones
- Odense BK terminate O’Brien’s contract
- Fire, Whitecaps settle for scoreless draw
- Thursday Kickoff: San Lorenzo in Libertadores final; Everton make record signing; and more
Monthly Archives: June 2011
By JOHN BOSCHINI If the rest of the American Division isn't careful, Orlando City could wrap up the division title before the end of July. A couple of weekend wins saw Orlando City move 10 points clear of the Richmond … Continue reading
It is that time once again. Time to discuss all things soccer in the latest SBI Live Q&A. I will be hosting a new Live Q&A today at 1pm, so please feel free to join us as we discuss … Continue reading
By FRANCO PANIZO Orlando City F.C. scored a 93rd minute equalizer in its U.S. Open Cup match against FC Dallas, but that wasn't the last goal scored in regulation. FC Dallas defeated Orlando City, 3-2, in a Round of … Continue reading
By CALEB SONNELAND Upsets happen all the time in the US Open Cup. There just wasn't one on the cards for the Kitsap Pumas on Tuesday night. The USL PDL side made the ferry ride across the Puget Sound to … Continue reading
FC New York gave the New York Red Bulls a scare going up 1-0 in the second half, but the Red Bulls were up to task scoring two quick goals to advance to the in the US Open Cup.
After being largely invisble in the first half, Corey Hertzog and John Rooney both responded with second half goals to secure a spot in the Quarterfinals against the Chicago Fire.
The U.S. Open Cup Round of 16 kicks off tonight with eight MLS teams in action across the country. There are some quality rivalries being sparked, such as the all-LA pre-quarterfinal and the Kitsap Pumas-Seattle Sounders tilt. Here is a … Continue reading
The New York Red Bulls have taken a break from their extended MLS road stand to return to Red Bull Arena tonight, where they will face off against FC New York in U.S. Open Cup action (8pm). The … Continue reading