SBI Stoppage Time: Red Bulls 4, United 0

SBI Stoppage Time: Red Bulls 4, D.C. United 0 from Soccer By Ives on Vimeo.

This entry was posted in SBI Stoppage Time. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to SBI Stoppage Time: Red Bulls 4, United 0

1. Hopper says:

Come on … DC was the best team they’ve played all season? Sorry, but DC was just awful last night. Poor passing, terrible composure on the ball … Chivas USA would have beaten them last night.

2. Happy Camper says:

Juan Agudelo reminds me of Zlatan Ibrahimović, but Juan, in due course, will be better.

Same thing with the NYRB….they will get much better.

(By the way, I’ve been to San Siro and did happen to see Ibrahimović score)

HC

3. elgringorico says:

Pretty sweet feature, thanks guys. I can’t tell if Ives was being sarcastic or not when he said “Ben Olsen, being the veteran coach that he is…”

4. MASENJRB says:

NJRB’s are downright scary right now

5. maka says:

Hertzog is going to surprise some people this summer when Agudelo is away. That kid is talented.

6. Dainja says:

but wow, can we talk about the “Theirry Henry postgame reaction” clip that is available at the end of this video?? You definitely get the side of Henry that you don’t see in other press interviews…he’s pissed! He realizes that the American press (and RBNY fans!) have taken the gloves off on him, so now he’s doing it in return. I like the No More Mr Nice Guy routine! It shows he’s pissed and he cares about being more than just an “ambassador of the game”…he wants to win. I love how he dismissed the question about his beard. (extra props for using the phrase “don’t get it twisted.” there you go, Henry! Keep hangin out in BK, man! Bed-Stuy, do or die.

7. Henry got it right says:

Totally agree. I think the league tries to get players like Henry and Becks to promote the entire league too much. The best way to promote the league is through competition. I want to see players who are passionate and want to win at all costs and don’t give a sh##t about other teams in the league. This point was driven home to me when I saw the MLS 4 RSL video. Don’t get it twisted, I want RSL to do well but if I was a player on another team, the last thing I would want to do is be in a video cheering on a rival to win a Cup.

8. Tim F. says:

I had the same reaction and question.